Graduation. Testimonials to teachers.


Mr Muhammad, my form teacher for three years. from the swensens treat, to the recent BBQ. he's not only my teacher, he is also my friend. although he always PMS, he always give us a radient smile. i thank you for your love, care and concern. after quarrelling with my mom, i recieved a special sms. it was from you. juz a small greetings, cheered me up. where on earth to find such a caring teacher?! lols! the first teacher who read my blog. juz because he wants to know wad's happening around me. last but
not least, thank you and all the best!


Ms Ng. i always joke with her. she's really sweet. always want to deduct marks for my prelim chinese paper. all because i laughed at her. my best chinese teacher. who does not have any generation gap in between us. last year, when she first teaches our class, i dislike her. cuz she ALWAYS scold me. however, time passed and i realised tt Ms Ng is so nice, so gentle, so lady. lols! i JUZ love to disturb her lahS!!! lols! Ms Ng! i muz have the invatation for your wedding orhs! lols!





Mrs Poh and i.









Mr Muhammad. he's acting CUTE. wahaha!








YanYi with Muhammad.









Zhiling with muhammad.









the hug. with Yizhi









my partner, alex.









My love! Ms Ng with yanyi.








My darlings.









Our defining moments.






13th October 2006

we had english and maths lesson only. the other periods, yes, we wasted. but in a meaningful one. during chinese, we took photos, physics, photos again. and yes, ive still got LOTS of photos haven upload yet.

after school, we (yanyi, jasmine, timothy, yizhi, siming, ah suey, weide,wanjun and i ) went bugis to watch the world trade centre. its fabulous! lols! after tt, came back school for the graduation night.

we all have a bitterly sweet feeling. exitedly, we planned things to surprise Muhammad. but in the end, we can't hide the flowers. lols. and i saw him smile with himself! lols! i caught you! lols. the video was a nice one. then it was time to recieve our cert. one by one, we went up. hugged muhammad and tears flooded our eyes. BUT WE CONTROLLED! lols.

then, prefects have to go up and get our cert. its fine. and we procceed tback to our seat. sang the song, if we hold on. eyes having tsunami. but it din fall. it stayed there obediently. i saw many many of my classmates, full of tears too.

5 years, 5 years of MJR`ians, 3 years of classmates, 3 years of form teacher. wo she bu de leh! lols. but its the last lap. we muz chiong. next year feb, we muz let him cry with happiness. Jia you le, 5A`2006. =)

i recieved a msg YTD afternoon. can't we settle things maturely? it takes two hands to clap. its relatively childish to say end this friendship. and its during graduation day. can't you be more matured? dun make yourself regret during the last day of school. and i know i won't cuz i tried my best. ive got nothing more to describe you. im disappointed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使