A maths PRE-'o' lvl, POST- prelim paper II

LOLS! yea, i went school for the test. still, couldn't manage RV (relative velocity). and the stupid velocity-time problem. duhh.. its a specimen paper. i CAN'T even do this paper, how to get B4 for A-Maths? ya, my big brother will tell me to go and sleep, then, i can DREAM my B4. lame lah. anyway, im SUPERB jealous tt he's going KOREA for his honeymoon can? SUPER SUPER DUPPER jealous! they'll be gg this december oso. MAN! KOREA DO SNOW! oh my! SNOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

but im gg HONGKONG too wad. im lyk look forward to HONGKONG more than 'o' lvls CAN? LOLS! haha.. i broke my own record today. WOKE up only at 1100 hrs. HAHA. therefore, i felt GREAT. and gladly, i finished my humanities and E-Maths. and ppl, do you think i should get my RV well? =(( and i've decided to tackle my L1R4. and NOT ALL THE SUBJECTS. i decided to actually let go a little attention to my science. because, i wouldn't want to go any science courses. i shall mug REAL hard for my combine humanities then. =D

=) L1R4, lesser than 20 will make me contented already. no need a 15 or 16. juz a 18 or 19 will do. i shouldn't aim high. it will disappoint me.

chinese paper, THIS COMING MONDAY. =( MUG HARD. JIAYOU ppl!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使