Memories

i was reading all the previous post and those previous tags you guys tagged in my blog. memories came all the way back. the fun, the happiness, the quarrels. and guess wad song im listening to it now? " peng you " from Emile Chou. god. so touching. all those greetings from you all. can i HAVE it forever? can i have all the greetings from you all FOREVER? god. im heart went sour for a moment. hmmm...

from a pure and innocient Yunqi, trying to sleep through all the lesson in sec one. hated maths, and dared to score 1/100 for mid year exam. sitting beside a gal. who showed me attitude. i dislike her once. she seems so anti-social. time flies, its mid year. this gal, went swimming lesson with me. we chat non-stop. " eh! yunqi, today is tuesday, we got swimming lesson. within a blink, next tuesday will be here. we've got to go swimming again!! so fast lohs!" said tt gal. yea, its fast. time is flying. and its the end of the year. i was depressed tt i was transfered to normal acad. saying good bye with my friends. my best friends, lecia and schvelle and tt gal, CHRISTINE

went to the quarangle and sat with my class 2E. only know JASMINE. so, i stick with her all the while. then, get to know, min wei, yvonne, liting, yiwen, yvonne koon. then, Koon, jas and wen sat around me. i promised myself to work hard. and i did. my first maths test got full marks. and slowly, one subject by one subject, i scored top. mrs keh appoint me as her maths rep. and ms tan mui mui appointed me as her art rep. cuz 2E was extremely mischevious, no one is suitable for the monitor, and so, jasmine and i were the monitor of the class. we played non stop. however, that was the year when i knew wad study was all about. with all my hard work, i successfully stream to N1.

went in to class 3C and thanks liting, to intro me all her classmates. so coincidentally, jasmine and i sat around the guys. withing a month, we got closer. after weide got swensen's voucher, we went swensens with our form teacher. after eating, some of us went to catch a movie, troy. it was fun. we continued, and went to esplande. me too, mugged hard for my studies and lucky me, got the 8th position. not forgetting, ive got into my first love. with him. he gave me great memories and fun times. but happy moments dun survive long.

we broke off. i procceed with my life and went into 4C. was appointed as the sectional leader of CO. got even closer with this class. all the same faces. it was 'n' lvl year. we all strived hard together. then during mid year holidays, i went brunei, with the prefects. it was a memorable one. after brunei, holidays were still on. decided to catch a part time job at MOS burger. many knew i was there and always come and disturb me. =D then, it was "N" lvl. i never work hard. i even work in MOS during 'n' lvl. i was so dumb. results were out. 6 points. I WAS NOT GLAD with it. i aimed for 4-5 points. but im relieved tt i scored a 2 for english.

then, i went into 5A. we mugged HARD, real HARD for our 'o' lvls. and yea, we're still MUGGING hard. BBQ in our form teacher's place, was a life time memories. being thrown into the pool with my jeans. then, we formed a study group. with the four of us. jasmine, bin, timothy and i. meet up every weekend at singpost juz to study. this was the year, tt jasmine aren't sitting beside. here comes bin, sitting beside me. oways provide me with sweets and disturb me. we always join our tables and sit together. friendship built up from here with him. timothy, sitting behind me, always pushes my chair and disturb me. then, jasmine always change seats with sieh lee when its not Mr muhammad's period. LOLS. till now, graduated. everything seems so fast. within a blink, i'll be waiting for my grandchildren to get married. SO FAST.

duhh.. anyway, bin, tim, jas and i will be meeting at singpost to mug even harder later. LOLS. strive hard!! lols!



Yunqi. - makuji ; kuku bird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

chiong`ing