Finally Blogging lahs!

HAHA. yah. im back from shanghai long long ago. =) no time to blog lahs! well, you all muz ketchup with me! =)

WEDNESDAY 27 DEC 2006

went out with jasmine to get christmas present for gift exchange at work. walked around bugis and went pet shop to visit my xue er. =) heard tt after i left her there, she sat at the door waiting for me for days! haha! this dog is soooo sweet. then, whenever i walk out of the shop, her eyes will follow where i go. lolS! and greatly, i brought her back again!!! =)) my family miss her so much lah! =))

THURSDAY / FRIDAY

WORKING. BORING. LOLs!

SATURDAY

today loh! =) im meeting the FCCO peeps to ESCAPE later! =))))))))))) haha! WAHAHA! =))))) i think, my brother, sis in law, jasmine chang, jeremy chang, eric, will be gg. hope there's MORE! =)) wahaha!!

ohh yah, i'll upload the photos SOON =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使