im back

went tampines polyclinic in the morning and waited for an hour for my consultation. the doctor have no idea wat's wrong with me and was fascinated by the swollen spots on my lips. then, it refered me to the changi general hospital IMMEDIATELY. so, i hail a cab down. called home then to realised no one's at home, then, i remembered tt my big brother is on leave today, so, i got him down to the hospital to pay for my bills. =)

went to the accident and emergency area and waited for my turn. it called my name and i proceed to the checking area. after tt, waited for my turn with the doctor. one and a half hour later, i went into the consultation room. expectedly, they needed to do a blood test. took two bottles of my blood and they told me to wait for another 2.5 hours. so, i went home and took a nap.

went back to the hospital to visit the doctor again. he told me my blood is perfectly fine and assured me tt my swollen spots are fine but if its going to be worst, im gg back in again. he said its a virus infection. duhh.. NOT HFMD! lols. how can i get it right?! its for babies leh~

anyway, took my prescribtion for my cough, running nose, fever and went home. =)got to take LOADs of care from now onwards. NO COLD DRINKS, NO AIR CON ROOM, NO ICE CREAMS, NO TIBITS, NO UNHEALTHY FOODS. i'll be fine. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使