my sunday

well well well, ive actually blogged juz now, but decided to "save as draft" and not "publish" it out. cuz it has got my true feelings. wad i felt and wad caused me to be so depress. but, on the second thought, some "mind your own business" ppl, will read my blog, and tell my dad about it.

yesterday, went escape with FCCO ppl. it was fun lah. =) but it would be great if i could go with 5A peeps. LOLs. its CHEAP LEH! the admission ticket only cost 6 bucks and we've got free ice cream, free snack, free carnival games! =)

anyway, ive got no dates today. probably gg to grandparents' house or get friends to hang out with me. =)

its the last day of 2006. take this day to reflect on the year. and when tomorrow comes, everything will start afresh. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使