wahah! i highlighted my hair.

YA, nothing much today. woke up early, vacuumed the floor, bathed xue er, and went down to highlight my hair! =) a picture speaks a thousand words.



and, yah, my colour is not obvious lah. its RED. copper red lah. suggested by evelyn. but I LOVE IT! =))))))))


oh yah, after highlighting my hair, i went to meet my mom, cuz she wanna buy groceries for the whole week. so, we went and bought many many stuffs. on our way back, my mom suddenly remembered tt she've got one claim sheet for either making spects or dental treatment FOR FREE, from her childcare. so, she was the one who wants to make new spects. but she juz made one not long ago. and so, IVE GOT A NEW SPECTS! lols! its RED and BLACK. lyk wonder women yah? LOLs! collecting it this coming tues, before flying to shanghai! =) i can bring my new spects!! =)))))))))) with my new HAIR. LOLs!


duhh.. CO tomorrow =)


this pic is for WENBIN. xue er looks better on this pic?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使