HAHA!

well well well. from the VIVO trip with christine onwards, she reminds me again again and again tt my 'O' level result will be out SOON. ytd we went escape, wenbin told me something bout Mr Azman. lolS! then ytd night, i dream of getting back my result. not in the hall, but in the canteen. nvm, we got back our result not from Mr Muhammad, but from Mr Azman. !!! LOLs! sooooo weird orh? LOLs! and, and and, i saw my result. 39 points?!?!?!?! soooo scary lah! i hope it won't be real. LOLs. but, overall, i think its DARN funny. Mr Azman? Got back the result?! LOLs. this nightmare, all thanks to christine and wenbin. =.=!!

i broke my own record today. only woke up at 11.45 this morning. LOLs.

im staying home and ROT today because im BROKE. no PAY, no entertainment. LOLs. =(

hopefully i can get some ppl out to some money`less activity.

or, i can end up rollerblading with xue er downstairs?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使