Looking forward to Chinese New YeaR?

duhh.. i had fever last night again before falling to sleep. my temperature shot up to 38.3 degree at 9+. quickly ate the STRONGEST panadol and went to sleep, woke up this morning with very bad headache. bathed xue er this morning and online since then. =)

anyway, this year is my first time, NOT looking forward to Chinese New Year. 'o' lvls result will be out the week before Chinese New Year. Exciting eh? i dunno, but i got a feeling that i won't do well. i can imagine, wad is it lyk when i receive my result. hur.. it wasn't very nice though. then, after taking the result, i muz face all the "long time no see, but very KAPO" relatives. they'll ask, and ask, and ASK. how can i answer them? if my result is bad? or to "pon tan" the gathering? and missed all my ang baos?! duhh.. am i thinking toooooooo far? LOLs. but its TRUE.

yah, people will tell me to let nature takes its cause.

L-O-L

you thought very easy meh?

so far, so nice. bought a purple with white poka dots off shoulder blouse. very nice =) and quite cheap. 17 bucks. that's why mom decided to buy for me. because, im BROKE. i still need a pair of shorts and a pair of shoes.

well, someone asked me, wad will i do if im rich? i find it interesting, so, decided to blog about it.

hmm.. well.... i will SURELY buy everything that im craving for. blouse, shorts, jeans, pants, skirt, shoes, slippers, EVERYTHING! and get someone to renovate my house and invite some branded designer to help in the designing of the house. change ALL my furniture away, highlight my hair, get a maid to do ALL the housework, most importantly, treat my family the "xiao long bao" from the famous TM store. (cuz im craving for it and bugging my mom about it since last week) i'll buy loads and loads of things for Claire.

i'll go HongKong for a shopping Spree and visit the disney world.

DO EVERYTHING I WANT!

but, back to realistic, im NOT rich. *wake up wake up.

i still need to pack my room, 2nd brother's room, because he's in NewZealand, and the living room for New Year.

my headache isn't getting better.

oh yah, that stupid Principal still dun wants to give me freedom even when im off. still call and call and call. im not going to care and WON't pick up tt call.

this post is LONNNNGGG enough. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使