PISSED again.

i TOLD my principal that i wants to resign early this morning. and lets read about our conversation.

ME : "I think i would want to resign."
HER : "Why?"
ME: "The pay is not enough for me. I only got $400 for last month. i need to pay $120 for transport fees, $50 for hp bill, $50 for grandma's house's internet bill. more than half of it is gone. and moreover, my mom still demand a $200 from me. there's nothing left for me."
HER: "it couldn't be $400. if its $400, its not the money problem, its you own organising problem."
ME: " but i dun use my pay to buy anythings?"
HER: " hang on lah, or, if you find not enough, after work here(childcare), you can go Mcdonalds and continue to work since majority of the Mcdonalds are 24 hours? you can work in the night wad. Hang On here lah!! "
ME: (i looked at her with a funny face) "hahahaha"
HER: "if you look for other job, the pay is also the same wat?!"
ME: "yah, although it'll be the same, but i can save alot on my transport fees."
HER: (smiled with her evil smile) "go Mcdonalds after work here lah."

then after work, i went to East Point to look for job. went to the ice-cream shop =)))

home`ed, told my mom that im going to resign. but got scolded very badly. blah blah blah. she said she know wad's going on, and she went through for 7 years. i was lyk, HUH?! i work in the office while you work outside leh?! how you'll know wad im going through. im lyk paying everything myself leh, how you expect? bills, EZ link fees, EVERYTHING! gosh. everyday, i kept my anger inside me. came home, no one willing to listen to my complaints, if i ever complain anything out, i'll get even more scoldings. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its MY HOLIDAY! and im feeling STRESS?! wad the hell?!

i DUN CARE, I WANT TO RESIGN. i'll get CRAZY if continue working in that FUCKING HELL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使