PISSED

im 18 years old SOON. i want you to treat me lyk how you treat a young adult. its terrible to being nagged/scolded EVERYDAY. *im sooooo FUCKING PISSED. im not going to eleborate further. i know someone to *COMPLAIN* and let him know.

i'll soon go WILD if things continue to happed EVERYDAY. WILD! WILD!

anyway, im resigning tomorrow. getting 400 bucks for one month's pay? and spent 120 on transport fees per month, 50 bucks on hp bill, 200 bucks for mom, 30 bucks for internet bills, WHERE DO I HAVE FOR MYSELF? AHHHH!!!!!! im going crazy. if my mom dun demand for the 200 bucks, it'll be enough. but, she dun bothers anyway. *PISSED

im tired. tired of waking up early in the morning and goes to work to get scolded by my principal, tired of topping up my EZ link card 20 bucks per week with my own ATM card, tired reaching home LATE and missed my 7pm drama, tired of sunday night wishing the night will be long. tired of getting scolded for not vacumming the floor for a week, tired of getting scolded for not bathing my dog for 4 days, tired of GETTING SUCH A LOW PAY WHILE DOING SUCH A TIRING JOB, tired of gettting rushed every morning to go for work, tired of looking at that IDIOT principal, tired of reaching home with no one willing to listen to my complaints, tired of keeping things to myself, tired of holding back my thoughts when blogging, tired of getting less than 8 hours sleep a day, tired of bringing home WORK to complete after working hours, tired of holding HUGE responsibilies, tired of EVERYTHING.

How can i end everything? how can i stop being tired?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使