im PISSED. F* off, MOJOJOJO.

im pissed really pissed. she's testing my limit. im going to MIA soon. i dun care whether you ppl describe me as irresponsible or wad shit, im ignoring her call, im NOT going to go back to the Childcare anymore! without pior notice either. she's making me crazy.

Great huh? Aunty Carol and I saved her centre back for her, and SHE TOLD THE interviewee that SHE DID IT HERSELF. i dun care also. its non my business anyway, HOWEVER, she bad mouthed me to the Clerk that work in my mom's centre. gladly, that clerk will tell my mom and i'll get scolded. NICE hur? it took a bloody long time to build up my relationship with mom, and there she were, *F spoiling it.

and hello, mother F*, i DID so many things for you, FOR YOU! and now, im having MUMPS, resting at home. YOU? call and call and call? then scold me irresponsible because i nvr handover my work? hey arse*, im sooooo clever ah, to predict that i'll get mumps a week before ah? so that i can handover my work? can you F* be more reasonable?

MJ is the one who leave everything for me to do. then there she was, complain to my mom's clerk, that im MESSY? wad bout you, yourself?! i EVEN TIDY up the office for you, and say im messy? i hate to say this, serve yourself right, if you got complaints! im NICE ENOUGH NOT TO COMPLAIN TO MCYS for your abusing of kids. if you dare to do anything funny, you shall pay the price.

you MOTHER F*! arse*!

im sorry readers, im not so vulgur usually. im really pissed. and please, friends, please do not mention MJ nor use her to tease me anymore. i never hate anyone lyk i hate her. im pissed enough. sorry LISA and AISYA, please dun call me before 8pm. i wun pick up any call from anyone from the centre before 8pm. im really PISSED.

and please parents, don't send your child to childcare before the age of 4. some psyco`ed principal might abuse them because they dunno how to voice out. i hate to say this, but for your real info, Childcare is the HELL for children under the age of 4. especially the one i worked at. dunno? come ask me personally.

Comments

Elizabeth Swann said…
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Really pissed off, you seemed, my friend. Anyways, she will ask me to call ur phone but I know u won't answer. So ignore
YunQi said…
yep, aisya. sorry =( i can't help it. she really made me crazy.

Popular posts from this blog

chiong`ing