$200 for Monthly Allowance?

well, Mom had no intention to increase my allowance. im soooo ERRRR... you see, $200 per month, inclues bus fare, breakfast and lunch, is it enough?

$200 - $52 (bus concession) = $148
$148 / $31 (a month) = $4.80

WAH! $4.80 a day? can't they be more understanding? how can i survive with $4.80 a day? even if i take up part time job, it'll only enough for my other stuffs, by the way, they should pay for my meals and raise me up wad!

i tried to talk to mom. but she wants me to understand her. but OH GOD, how can i survive with $4.80 per day? i rather KILL myself and no need to spend anymore. $4.80, even lowest than my secondary school allowance.

she said $200 for 2nd brother is enough, why not me? hello, BUS FARE rised, FOOD PRICE rise. she thought Singapore's economy isn't growing. wa kao. i really can't stand her lah. she juz won't understand. fine then, i shall work and work all day. and please don't complain that im not home before 10 then. i need more money.

SIGHH...

Big Brother not here to help me anymore. i guess i need to settle everything myself. i don't know why, im soo jealous all my friends. parents aren't rich either, but will try their best to give them the best. but mine? juz follow the DEAD tradition. hello? police will also change their shorts to long pants, but why can't my mom? SIGH...

im not angry, im not pissed, im juz SOO disappointed. i thought she would understand. but i was wrong. i thought she isn't the same, but i was wrong. all the nice and good moments juz end so fast. no happiness could last forever.

and i still believe, you rip what you sow. how you treat your mother in law, your daughter in law will treat the same to you, how you treat your mom, your daughter will treat you back.

SIGHH.. Money not enough. i hope my dad will understand. he's much much much MORE reasonable than my mom. At least he listen. i don't need any advices at times, i juz need a listening ear. sigh..

i guess, its fated that i can't haven good relationship with my mom. its always at the peak when everything falls back to basic.

why isn't my 2nd brother knows how to give in? neither does he know when to shut up. when Mom loses her temper, he don't even know that its childish and inconsiderate to add oil to fire. Be it to Dad or be it to me. he juz ADD oil to fire.

sometimes i wonder, does he wants a happy family? or a grudges family?

im so EMO lah. everything juz kept inside me for so long. i guess, its time for me to voice everything out. hope at least someone from my family would read this.

friends? i finally realised, ive got into the right company, and is trying to bring Jasmine in to. they're great pals and are nice. but there's still some flaws in it. if someone could control its ( im sorry but to use "its") temper, i bet the friendship here will be strong.

we need to tolerate and give in at times and not be so hot tempered being in a clique. someone told me, goodfriends can't last forever. but to me, i feel it can last forever, it depends on which goodfriends you meant. being with someone who with hot tempered, so vulgar, so "dun give faces" ones, it sure can't last long. but to someone who can give in to you at times, tolerate and respect you, and you did those in return, your relationship can last long, and forever. but stil, it depends on who you hang out with.

but to me, the clique that i hang out with these few weeks can last long, if EVERYONE can give in to EVERYONE, EVERYONE and give face to EVERYONE, EVERYONE can tolerate EVERYONE. but if things gonna be the same, i doubt the relationship can last forever. a year or two is fine, but forever? everything needs to be improve.

Jasmine knows what i meant, and she must be agreeing with me. HAHA. the reason why i was EMO during the Amazing Race was because of these reason. HAHA. its difficult to understand, isn't it? duhh.. no need to understand lah. juz LISTEN.

see, ive told you, there're times when i don't need advices, i juz need a listening ear. Juz listen and keep quiet, i will appreciate you very much.

anyway, im still so glad to have friends around me. Jasmine and Christine for listening and listening everytime i complain. Evelyn, MinMin, Jordan, JunPei, Jian Cong and YuRen to keep me happy and forgets everything which are bothering me. im so bless to have so many great friends. Thanks Dudes!

im fine, dun worry. as ive said, im juz voicing out what i felt. =) thanks for keeping quiet.

YunQi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

chiong`ing