Emo and MORE EMO.

sorry guys for showing a BLACK face through out the whole shopping trip. im juz being tired. faced the comp for 4 hours doing the same thing over and over again during work. SIAN.

oh man, i almost died of suffocation juz now.

as you see, my matress is beside a standing KING size spring matress. and its almost stable. while i was having my afternoon nap, the stupid KING size matress fall on me. it was sooo heavy. i couldn't came out and was suffocating in between the matresses. i screamed and shouted for help, but none of them came in. they thought it was XUEER*my dog *bullying me. LOL. i was still struggling to breadth. finally, i broke down to tears and CRIED soooo loudly, then they came in and help. i was sooo angry lah! i ALMOST DIED lah.

duhh.. haven she realise, we can't talk nor discuss anything nicely. the first month, she said she'll be giving me a hundred only. i was like, WTH. if this were to be continue, i guess i might ended up stealing OR ROBBERY. *but im not stupid. its juz out of my anger* really, a hundred a month, i rather you kill me.

duhh... watever. i know i should let nature takes its course. i know everything will settle itself.

im still feeling heavy. knots and knots all over. which should i untie first? duh..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

chiong`ing