Info Counter Work, FINISHED.

well, i went doggypaw with Jasmine today and bought XueEr along. while i was waiting for cab home, i knew i'll be late for work, and i kindly called the info counter and inform them tt i'll be late. the senior who pick up the phone yelled at me. and warn me that i can't take two part time jobs in the same time. and told me off badly. i was sooooo pissed, and called my supervisior straight. i told her i QUIT and told her everything that stupid aunty told me. my supervisior told me that there's no such rule tt part timers cannot take two jobs. thus, it got on my nerves and i almost refuse to report work tt day.

however, i called another colleague and got to know tt stupid aunty left, so, i went to work. complained and complained to her. i was soooooo damn pissed. and i bet i'll tell tt stupid aunty off if she talk to me again.

PISSED!

after the info work, i went to the icecream shop to disturb my colleagues. LOL. got free ice cream again! lol! =))))

although the icecream's pay is low, but i totally enjoyed it every moment. really! the boss is nice, my colleagues are great and the job is easy!! =DDD its like MOS Burger, so i think i'll stay long there =)

tml, working again =))))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使