TP CNN Day.

well, the whole TP is sooooo damn crowded today because of the CNN fund raising.. students set up booth to raise funds for the needy students. that reminds me of MJR`s heartstrings day =) haha. yes, i paid 2 bucks to go into the haunted house to scare myself. its really NICE. really scary, really fun! lol! i screamed my hearts out! lol. real people acting and scaring us. its perfect. haha. got myself 2 balloons by donating a dollar. supported sengyong and ate ice creams.

met yuren outside business school and off we went to TM for lunch and some catch up. i finally saw him. lol. ate pasta and shopped around. i felt sooo tired and home`ed now. LOL. sighh.. still got to work later. =.=!

i dunno why, i felt furious... well, i should stay a distance away from you i think. its terrible. ='(

YAYS! finally going out with my people tomorrow! =DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Well, some random pics =)


see our shoes after the rugby training yesterday

Fion and me during Maths lecture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使