Child of God.

This, very special day, 15th june 2007, i received blessing from Daddy. ((:

well, went planet shakers concert today. its not like a concert, its like a service ((: it started of badly, because of the extreme crowd. but as time goes by, we got high and high. while Planet Shakers are singing on stage, Jordan, MinMin, Evelyn, JianCong and i jump, scream, enjoyed like no body's business!

when its time for praying, i talk talk to god, and evelyn prayed for me. dunno why, my tears flow non-stop. i really can't control anything. when its time for us to receive blessing, im hornoured to stand up and go up to the front all by myself and receive it. my legs were wobbling. my body was shivering. and i was tearing, my legs aren't my legs. but it was great.

well, we were told to go to one room to receive our gift, i was the first one in the queue and i received Princesses treatment. ((: it was an empty lane, ALOT of people were standing by the side, cheering, clapping, i feel as if im the princess ((:

once i reach the room, tears started flowint AGAIN. a kind lady, janny, came to me and juz hugged me ((: im sooooo glad. well, its the tears of joy.

really, that moment, i felt HIM, Daddy.

well all of you might be surprised, why did i choose to follow him. Once reason, i trust him. well, i tried praying to him many times ago. He never fail to show me a guilding light. maybe you people think its kind of funny, but true. everytime i prayed to him, my tears flow, and it can't stop. and the next day, its heavenly. ((: i asked him for decision, and he gave me in a way, that i'll know which path to choose.

so i believe, he's with me. ((:

Praise Him, Our Daddy ((:

Thanks Evelyn for bringing me to him. MUUUAACCKKKSS! *eh! i long time nvr so childish le hoh! *

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使