Praise god.

Rejoyce! Grandma's discharging today AMEN!

i don't know why, somethings suddenly juz came to my mind. and it not only irritates me, but also making me EMO. Hur hur.. Emo, is the word. HA. sighh.. but i can't say this things out here. SIAN. i only wants to keep it to myself or my pals, probably not to other people. ha.

having a blog that sooo many people come isn't a great thing. sometimes i do need to hide my feelings and keep everything to myself. SIAN. i still remember my first blog, i tend to heck care and juz blog whatever i feel like blogging. but now? everything needs a second thought.

i guess, its the every month thingy that cause me to be so emo. and, i HATE mood swing and EMO`ing. and here i announce, today's the start of my PMS`ing. it will get worst day by day until it really comes.

well, another thing to praise god. our course is going to Changi Airport Terminal 3 for trial run! AMEN! and fortunately, we're going to board the Air Bus, A380, around the airport lane! we're soooo blessed! AMEN! only 498 students were choosen and our course is one of them. we've got to act like tourists alight from A380 and through the terminal! The first batch of people taking A380 and going through Terminal 3! (((: PRAISE GOD! AMEN!

Daddy, cast my moodswing away! and.... do let my dream come true. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使