In Lord I Trust

Glory to Jesus!! my Grandma woke up this morning! AMEN! Rejoyce! and thanks friends, our prayers were heard! AMEN! Miracles do happen. Jesus sooo love me and He create miricles! come on people, praise Him, worship Him. Amen!

Rejoyce, i received a call juz now from my aunt, that my grandma has woke up and FEVER GONE! AMEN! She is sooooo normal, that's wat my aunt said.

Daddy, Daddy, i felt your great loving kindness! Thank Jesus for His mercy! Now i believe, miracles do happen! and by trusting Him, i know, He'll do everything for me (: i soooooooo love my Great Jesus!

I sooo love JESUS! thank for making miracles, you never fail to hear my prayers! AMEN!

Thank You:
Christine
Evelyn
Valerie
MinMin
Siti
Jasmine

for all you prayers and Hallelujah our prayers were heard. AMEN! Rejoyce people, Rejoyce under His arms!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使