JESUS SO LOVE ME


Valerie! WELCOME HOME! ((:

im glad. one by one, my friends got save. when is your turn? ((:

today's such a wonderful day. went Arrow Ministry for worshiping. met mehmeh at city hall at 3, but i was expectedly, late. i think i was evil to be 40 mins late. but luckily, she oso late. HA. so i din make her to wait long. but poor minmin and amy. two of them wait for an hour for us to reach. so paiseh.

same thing, we sang praises and jumped around. but we're sitting with our Cell Group instead. ((: Evelyn was with hers and meh, min and i were together. it was when, when we sang "only you" praises. it was fab! after pastor chin preeched, it was time to let people get save.

when he was waiting, mui and i were holding on to meh, we prayed to Daddy. i thought Meh is not prepared yet. but i continue praying and praying and praying. i saw her tears and i prayed more. greatly, Daddy touched her. bravely, she lift her hands up (: AMEN!

mui, helmet and i were soooo glad! AMEN! Praise Lord!

Daddy, you never fail to hear my prayers. and Lord, i thank you for bringing Meh home ((: dear Lord, i pray for my family Lord. i want my family to live in harmony, no more quarrels lord. and Lord, please make my only dream come true, in JESUS almightly name, AMEN!

only you, you died to set me free, im yours for all eternity..
only you, you love me like you do..

I SO LOVE MY HANDSONE JESUS, AND SWEETEST DADDY GOD!
- pretty princess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使