Misunderstandings Cleared

well, i did mentioned on last post about this friend right? hmm, ive talked to her and got to know the misunderstandings. if it was the past, i swear i won't ask wad i did to her or apologise anything. hur hur.. but i got to hear wad was the misunderstanding, but, i felt a bit weird. HUR HUR. but for the sake of the friendship, i shall really forgive and forget.

Misunderstanding 1. i was over-joke at times.
well, i agree to some extend though. hur hur.. so, shall i keep away my humourous? nvr joke, they say i dao, joke they say i over-joke. i think i should do some reflection though. hur hur. i bet Evelyn, Jasmine and gang were like wondering, if YunQi don't joke, not YunQi already. LOL! but stay tune, i shall be serious at all times. hur hur hur..

Misunderstanding 2. im too close with her crush.
actually, honestly i felt ridiculous! hur hur.. its juz some common conversation with her and she felt im close with her crush? i mean, crush`es. hah. i juz inform her that i saw her crush three times in a day, and she got jealous. well, i think this point, she need to change. not be sooooo sensative. hur hur...

yah, i know she's also reading my blog. but so sorry, i can only voice out here. but no worries, i know im at fault too. i'll control myself in future.

well, maybe to some people, i muz not really show my true self. i shall be more "jian dian" in future.

But, QingLing! I LOVE YOU! ((:

and people, i can't give free icecream anymore! somethings happened that cause FookGuan, Siti and I came out this idea. ((: but im glad that we came out this idea! (((:

Dear Lord, please please keep my mouth shut at times, and Lord, please bless me with more maturity. Cast all my childishness away, and make my classmates understand me. Lord, please bless my grandma with good health and everlasting long life. please cast all her pain away Lord. please bless my grandpa with mighty strength to carry on. Lord, please make my dream come true. and Lord, ive found one. please please make it come true. in Jesus almightly name, AMEN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使