Work is all about play

i never enjoy work like now before. even if im not working, i would juz pop by and get crazy with the folks!

even if when im super duper EMO, after popping by, i would forget all the unhappiness, caused by family, or school. ((: i muz really thank God, for giving me all the sweetest thing on earth. like, my two colleagues. and all my beloved friends, although i don't enjoy being in my family, but honestly, i love all my friends. i muz really say, our Lord is fair. He gives and He take. ((: so, im contented, with all my friends, my lovely friends.

im getting closer to Siti, we talk like no body's business, play, tease, do all those whatever, anything, together! ((: she's the one who know everything. (excluding evelyn lah) and she's a pshycologist, and she can read minds! LOL! ((:

well well well, although no ice cream to give in future, i'll still love my two cheeky colleagues and enjoy work till either one of us leave? hur hur.. hope there won't be such day! ):

Dear Lord, i thank You, for all the sweetest thing on earth, for all my fellow friends and colleagues(cheeky friends). Lord, continue to bless me with the undeserve blessings, not only to me, but to all my greatest friends. Please cast Siti's pain away and heal her leg and cruket backbone Lord, please heal Evelyn's grandpa and bless him with miracles. Lord, please bless 2nd brother with wisdom and maturity. Cast all the worries in "him" away and heal "his" granpa too Lord, please continue to give my granny with undeserved blessings too. Daddy, ive found one, and please please make it come true. In Lord i trust, i shan't worry, In Jesus Almighty Name, AMEN!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使