Great Service, with Great People!

went Arrow Service today! and the preeching was SUPERB great and fantastic! (: i shall someday, when im not so tired and i shall share the wonderful preeching.. (: but overall, it was GREAT! i felt his presence! ((: my Lovely Lord. when we're worshipping, i can't control my tears, and felt very nice! (: i felt peace! HAHA. i really hope my loved ones can come in with me (:

and.... im more bonded with my Care Group! ((: new friends, new people, new lame`ing partner! HAHA. especially Lydia. she's sooo fun and nice. HAHA. (: and, went home with JeYew, he's 1.91m tall, Yvonne, Geraline, Nic, Joanna, Xiao Hui and one girl from JC cluster. dunno who's she. but the journey back was LOL.

today was really great. the message from God was fabulous! (:

and... (:

I praise You, I praise You, for all my life I praise You! ((:
-here i declare, im yours for all eternity!



- hold my hand and whisper to me that you love me ; till the end of no time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使