True Love

True Love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learing to see a imperfect person perfectly. - i quoted from HuiKia's MSN nick.

it's a very nice phrase! (:

i bet most of you have ever felt true love. i remembered the time when i was in a relationship. i thought it was true love. not until the day when we broke off. (: but i swear! i put love into that relationship, but too bad, it don't work out. but thanks to him, that ive learnt. that ive known what type of person i am to the people around me. and thus, i learnt to be less stronger and be more feminine. (: i remember, when i was with him, im not afraid of anything. i tend to be strong, and thus, he felt kind of stupid. HA.

but eh, people, be proud of me that i dare to speak up man! but i bet, most of you got hurt at least once. i was super depressed when he brought up the break to me that day, i still remember, it was on the 2nd of December. i received his 4 pgs of sms`es. i was with Mei Hong and Jasmine at Bedok. i ran all the way to Bedok Princess Macdonalds' . i shed my tears, i dun care how the strangers look at me. HAHA. i juz make a huge fuss out of myself.

i remembered all my lovely friends, was so worried for me. they sent me home for the two days. and how my brother cares. i guess, true love doesn't mean only BGR. i felt true love from my girls, from my brother. (: everytime i thought of it, i'll definitely shed my tears. but this time, is not for the loss of him, but im touched. by my two lovely girls. especially, Jasmine and Christine. i remembered on 3rd of December, you two sent me home and the way i treat you girls at the playground, wasn't quite nice though. HAHA.

i definitely felt true love.

now, i believe, i won't go into the relationship unless im truely in love with him. and i believe, the person whom will accept me will learn to see me*imperfect person* perfect! (: but, people, true love do come from friends and family! (:

wakakakakak!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使