Friends, are my reasons of JOY

Im blessed with wonderful people in my life.

well, it'll be a long post. ThankYou, my lovely hunks and babes. its a super nice 18th birthday. with laughter with smiles.



FooChow was LOL! they deco`ed me and made me stupid. LOL. but, thankYou, these Lovely Girls. HA.


yesterday, i met Evelyn, MinMin, JunPei, Crystal, YuRen, Jordan, SengYong and JianCong at Marina Bay MRT station. although it was very wahaha! but its super duper nice! i was the LIMELIGHT at the MRT station eh! haha. they forced me to wear a tiara and carry a worn*did i spelled correctly?* all the way to MarinaSouth for steamboat. waha.


and..... it was a nice one. we played bowl after dinner, and i lost both the matches. HA. okay okay, im lousy lah. LOL.


went Evelyn's house to sleepover. chat until 0330 and went to sleep. (: wheeee~


ThankYou,


Evelyn


MinMin


Jasmine


Astro


JianCong


YiXun


Crystal


JunPei


SengYong


YuRen


Alex


JiaWei

Valerie


Jordan


Christine


For Everything!



and, Those Warm Wishes, from Everyone. (: be it by sms`ing, msn`ing or Friendster Comments. (:



Lastly, HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY, MAKY!

*waiting for crystal to send me pics (:

Shall end this post NICELY with this video, done by my lovely hunks and babes!




im really touched. ThankYou.

Dear Lord, i Praise You, for bringing me wonderful people! Although i don't have good relationships at home, im Glad that i've my friends, they're the only people who make my world goes round. (: and Lord, i hope You heard my Birthday Prayers. i know im superbbbly blessed! In Jesus Almighty name, AMEN!

*my parents still insisted that ive got a boyfriend. -.-! oh man.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使