My Wonderful Aunt, Ah Yi! ((:

well, Praise Lord, Grandma discharged today. (: and that's why i went there to stay overnight yesterday.

Thank Lord, for my wonderful Aunt. (: before i fall asleep last night, i was talking to Aunt. i told her, how i despise my Brother, what happened last year, the incident when i ran out of the house in the middle of the night, i told her how He treat me treat Dad at home, how She treat US differently. well, im actually blessed with wonderful Aunt. we had great talk until 12 plus. (:

Luckily ive got her, ive got my friends, if not, i would have sucided. (: honestly, i did gave a thought to that. sometimes, i really feel tired and sick of everything. Everytime, they scold me, they pick on me, i really feel helpless. i wouldn't want to argue back, cuz i want peace. but, no worries people, im not silly. (:

when i told her that incident where i ran away, she said something, that i was SUPERBLY touched. she said, "Next time, come here, no matter how late, we'll bring you in, they might not want you, but i do. " OMG, with her around, how would i bare to leave? (:

She understands, she REALLY understands! (: i told her, im fine, cuz ive got a goal, 10 years later, i'll get married and off i go. (: but, i know, if my 2nd brother married an evil wife, and might leave her and dad, i'll definitely help.

and i told her, people will only start to treasure when you lose it. perhaps, when i married, she'll then start to treasure me. however, its not too late actually. (: well, let's juz wait for that day. (:

yesterday, the first thing that my grandma said when i visit her in the hospital was my 2nd brother's name. i pointed to my cousin, and asked her who he is, and she said, "JunHua, Ah Hua" *my 2nd brother's name. i felt shameful, really i felt awful. no matter what, he's my brother, and grandma still remember him. BUT WHERE WERE HE?

well, i believe, Life is like a mirror, how you treat others, it will reflect it on you. so, im not angry, cuz i know, he'll have his lesson learnt.

im blessed with wonderful, perfect Aunt, with lovingly Grandpa, with Awesome Friends. (: its okay for me not having good Home, but ive got them, its enough. (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

chiong`ing