Praise Lord!

Grandma discharged today! Praise Lord, Praise Jesus! AMEN! Not only she came back to life, but she's recovering tremendously! Thank God, that my prayers were heard each and everytime. (:

i can't be bothered to blog yesterday because im hooked by doing something! (: and Praise Lord, ive completed! wheeee~ another thing to go. haha. this current one is more tough, more challenging! but i know, with Jesus around, whom shall i fear!? AMEN! (: i'll complete it on time and make it a wonderful one! Amen! wahaha!

Working yesterday was fine. (: facing my laptop the whole hour and *ahem, nvr really do my part yesterday. HAHA. sorry lah, Idiot.

i wanna go kbox! wheeeee. ive been waiting for dunno how long alr. and... who's willing to go together? waha! (:

Daddy, with You around, i rest. You'll complete all my job, and i will rest. (: i know, no matter how difficult it is, but with You around, i know i can complete it with wonderful works. (: Lord, I thank You, for hearing my prayers, for showing mercy to Granny. and Lord, there's one more thing in me. but i know, i shan't worry. (: wheeeee~ You sooo love me. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Thats What Friends Are For

And I never thought Id feel this way
And as far as Im concerned
Im glad I got the chance to say
That I do believe I love you

And if I should ever go away
Well, then close your eyes and try
To feel the way we do today
And then if you can remember

Keep smilin', keep shinin'
Knowin you can always count on me, for sure
Thats what friends are for
For good times and bad times
Ill be on your side forever more
Thats what friends are for

Well, you came and opened me,
And now theres so much more I see
And so, by the way, I thank you
Oh and then, for the times when we're apart
Well, then close your eyes and love
With the words thats comin from my heart
And then if you can remember,

Oh, keep smilin', keep shinin'
Knowin you can always count on me, for sure
Thats what friends are for
In good times, in bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
Thats what friends are for

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使