Tiring Day.

went out with Astro and XiaoBai for SHOPPING! wheeeeeee~ but i ended up kenna bully by stupid astro. Kaos. we went Suntec, for both the Food Fair and Games Fair. well, not bad though (: went Marina Sq shop shop and back to suntec. whaaha! Not bad, we still can slack for 4 - 5 hours. HAHa.

went to the Place of Joy after tt. talk and talk to Siti about so many things and she never fail to make me gain my confidence for myself (: with her around, i know im not so bad. (: wheeeee~ thankYou, Lovely girl! (:

well, Joy seems far from me. ): sometimes, i must really understand those things. well, but who cares anyway? ): i seriously need Joy. i need Fun. i need Laughter. ): i seems to lose everyone. ): sigh..

Dear Lord, please bring Joy to me again. ): Lord, please make me feel You tomorrow. I seriously need to feel Your Love. ): In Jesus almighty Name, Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

专属天使